Customised Creative Cape Town Staff Party Ideas
Are you by any chance struggling to come up with new and unusual staff party ideas? Additionally, where, and when will the event take place?
It’s never too early to start coming up with innovative ideas to plan your next staff party, particularly if you work in or near Cape Town, a city that’s perfect for festivities and celebrations of all types – one of the Mother City’s many charms.
Perfect Party Venue
At Tigger 2, we have an ideal solution, a venue that is perennially popular. In Cape Town, one needn’t ever be short of party ideas, not when Tigger 2 Royale is berthed at her mooring in the fabulous V&A Waterfront. This super streamlined luxury charter yacht provides the perfect venue for an exclusive, yet remarkably reasonably priced event. It’s a grand idea for a staff party.
First and Only Cape Town Port of Call
You don’t really need a specific reason for having a celebration. In Cape Town, it’s almost always time for a great bash. When thinking of ideas for work-related festivities, one tends to think of year-end or the run-up to the festive season. However, there’s no rule which dictates that workplace celebrations should only take place at the busiest times of the year.
A cruise aboard our charter yacht is already a special occasion, made even more so when you want to treat personnel by chartering our luxury yacht, Tigger 2 Royale, as your preferred venue. If you’re looking for a really unusual staff party idea, our elegant vessel has the potential to be your first, best and only Cape Town port of call.
Occasions and Ideas
Popular occasions – the typical basis of party ideas – include award and presentation evenings, rewarding hard-working staff members for their workplace efforts, celebratory year-end functions, showing appreciation to business associates and loyal supporters, product launches, anniversaries of business milestones, and/or almost every and almost any reason for guests to let their hair down, mix and mingle and enjoy themselves.
Did you know that treating your employees to a super social gathering has numerous benefits, which ultimately also benefit your organisation?
- Indicates thanks and shows appreciation for employees’ hard work, commitment to a common cause and overall loyalty.
- When employees are appreciated, they’re motivated to deliver their best at work.
- Occasions that enable staff to meet, mingle and socialise on an equal footing, regardless of in-company position, status, job level ranking or income are a great motivator.
- An opportunity to get to know, respect and understand one another better.
- Bonding informally whilst socialising as a team with a common purpose and goal.
- Foster good inter-company relationships, which enable colleagues to work together more efficiently and productively.
- Have fun, make memories and share a jolly good time in the company of colleagues.
Although Tigger 2 Royale is available for celebrations on a non-private or private charter basis, the private charter is recommended as the first choice for staff party ideas. A private charter means that your guests have exclusive use of our beautiful white yacht.
Customise staff party ideas; exercise a variety of choices. Select the duration of your Cape Town private charter cruise, menu, entertainment options, and a host of additional onboard services. The sooner you book, the better the chance that your first choice Tigger 2 Royale charter date is available.
All information is applicable to the date of publishing. All rates are subject to change. Ts & Cs apply.