Terms and Conditions
(1) A 50% confirmation deposit is required within 5 days of date of invoice otherwise bookings will automatically be released.
(2) The outstanding balance is required TWO days prior to date of charter. Alternative options are available on request
(3) Cancellation Policy:
- Once a booking is confirmed and the 50 % confirmation deposit has been paid, the 50% confirmation deposit will not be refunded upon cancellation of the booking.
- Once a client has made payment in full, Tigger 2 will not refund any part of the full amount paid upon cancellation of the booking. Only in special circumstances and on condition that the charter date is still more than a month away, Tigger 2 Charters will consider, in its sole discretion, refunding the client with an amount of up to half of the full amount paid.
- When a client cancels a booking two weeks or less before the date of the charter, no refunds of the deposit will be paid to the client and the client will be liable for payment of the full amount of the charter.
(4) Any cancellations after payments have been received will result in the forfeit of that payment. In special circumstances, determined by Tigger 2 charters, a 50% cancelation fee will be charged
(5) Any no shows on the date of the booking will be charged at the full rate
(6) Any change in the date and time of a charter must be made by giving notice of the change more than 30 days before the date of the charterto Tigger 2 charters. Although Tigger 2 Charters will try to accommodate a change less than 30 days before the date of the charter, such change will depend on whether Tigger 2 Charters has an available slot for the change. Any requests after that will be considered on an individual basis and a 50% postponement fee might be charged. No changes will be allowed during November, December and January (Peak season)
(7) If the client has not arrived or has not informed us of their late arrival telephonically, the booking will be cancelled without any refund and thevessel released for other tasks after 1 hour after the scheduled departure time.
(8) Any non-payments that are required to be handed over for collection will be charged an additional 30% administration fee
(9) A minimum of 7 days (seven days) notice is required for any decrease in guest numbers and any special dietary requirements (e.g: Halaal, vegetarian, etc)
(10) Meals served either at sea at anchor or at the berth are weather dependent and the captains decision is final PLEASE NOTE
THAT WE ALWAYS RETURN TO OUR MOORING 30MIN AFTER SUNSET AND THAT DINNER IS ALWAYS SERVED AT THE MOORING.
(11) In the event of the vessel being unable to cruise due to unsafe weather conditions, you have the option to postpone OR the function maystill be held onboard the moored vessel as a floating venue. In the last instance, a 25% credit will be credited on the charter rate. Cruising in the harbour does not qualify for the 25% discount
(12) Boarding and disembarking for cruises is 15 minutes before departure and maximum of 15 minutes after charter. Thereafter hourly rateswill be charged
(13) Children under the age of 12 yrs are half price if accompanied by an adult. This is not applicable in peak season (December and January)
(14) We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Diners Card, but conditions apply to credit card transactions. Contact us for details
(15) Gratuities are optional
(16) A minimum of 15 guests are required to open a non private lunch or dinner cruise.
(17) With regards to our onboard bar facility, it is possible to supply your own wine & sparkling wine ONLY (Corkage Fee will apply) as long as the bottles are pre-chilled and in your own coolers with ice. All bar tabs are to be settled at the end of the charter unless PRIOR arrangements have been made.
(18) The Customer hereby unconditionally authorizes Heritage Charters and its employees and/or agents to:
- Conduct credit enquiries relating to the Customer, by accessing any Credit Bureau database; and
- Submit reports to any Credit Bureau as to the way the Customer has performed in meeting its payment obligations in terms of this agreement;
- Notify and record the Customer’s non-performance with any Credit Bureau if the Customer fails to meet its/his/her payment obligations towards Heritage Charters in terms of this agreement; and
- Record the consent of the Customer that any and/or all information disclosed by Heritage Charters to any Credit Bureau, in respect of the Customer, may be assessed by other institutions and used by them in making risk management decisions.
A 50% confirmation deposit is required within 5 days of date of invoice otherwise bookings will automatically be released. Outstanding balances are to be settled two days prior to date of charter.
Full payment upfront is required to confirm any bookings during the months of December and January (Peak season)
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS:
(if not returned with the numbers of guests for dietary, we will assume there are no special dietary requirements needed)
Number of Halaal guests………… Number of Vegetarian guests…………
Other……………… Specify ………………
Cash Bar………… Bar Tab………… Own Wine option…………
THESE T & C ARE ELECTRONICALLY ATTACHED TO THE INVOICE AND ARE CONSIDERED APPROVED ON RECEIPT OF ANY PAYMENT FOR A BOOKING