Waterfront Cape Town Restaurants
Cape Town – Its Waterfront and Unique Restaurant Options
Cape Town, variously also known as the Mother City and the fairest Cape in the world, is synonymous with many of the finer things in life. Those souls who live in upcountry parts of South Africa, but would openly or secretly love to relocate to the Cape, claim that life in and around Cape Town is particularly relaxed and laid back. Some might even say that the Cape lifestyle is lazy, but perhaps they’re just a tad jealous of that which makes the Cape so special.
Life’s niceties in Cape Town include too many fine features and facilities to mention here, but some are so typical of the Cape that they must be listed. They include:
• Spectacular scenery and landscapes.
• A long coastline that features both immense stretches, as well as cosy inlets of clean, white, fine-textured beach sand.
• Breathtaking beachfront properties.
• The Cape Town Castle.
• Mighty Table Mountain with its cable car system to take visitors to the mountain top.
• Superb, well-preserved examples of Cape Dutch and Victorian architecture.
• Table Bay and the harbour.
• Two Oceans Aquarium.
• The iconic V&A Waterfront – complete with its hotels, entertainment venues, and a host of restaurants that specialise in cuisine from right across the world.
Our Floating Restaurant at the V&A Waterfront
Tigger 2 offers two types of boat charters – private and non-private. The former allows the host and his/her guests exclusive use of Tigger 2 Royale for cruises and as a floating restaurant, moored along the quayside of the V&A Waterfront.
An hourly private charter rate is charged according to the numbers of private guests. Meals are charged separately, depending on the number of diners and the selected restaurant menu option. Seated dining, restaurant style, is offered for no more than a maximum of 40 diners. Additional buffet options and selections are also available. Most meals are served at our mooring, as would be the case in most Cape Town restaurants.
Non-private charters that include restaurant buffet fare cater for up to 70 dining passengers. Plated meals are served at our waterfront mooring, restaurant seated style, for a maximum of 40 guests. Our sunset and dinner cruise meals are also served at our own floating restaurant here in – the lovely, sleek Tigger 2 Royale catamaran.
*All information is applicable to the date of publishing. All rates are subject to change. Ts & Cs apply.