Cape Town New Year’s Eve Boat Cruise
End the Year on a High Note with a New Year’s Eve Boat Cruise in Cape Town
Where has this year gone? It was just April a few minutes ago… and suddenly the end of the year is staring you in the face. Blink and it will be time for the December holidays. So, how will you be ending the year? Have you thought about it yet? How about a New Year’s Eve boat cruise in Cape Town?
What You Can Expect from a New Year’s Eve Boat Cruise with Tigger 2
- Be welcomed aboard with a glass of Méthode Cap Classique sparkling wine and some tasty nibbles.
- Cruise through Table Bay for 3,5 hours.
- Be entertained by an exclusive DJ.
- Have a front-row seat to enjoy the very last sunset of the year.
- Enjoy an incredible dinner of sushi, oysters, Wagyu beef, and more.
- Return to the V&A Waterfront in time for the spectacular New Year’s firework display.
The Benefits of Choosing a New Year’s Eve Boat Cruise in Cape Town
Aside from the fact that it is a boatload of fun (pun intended), there are many benefits to end your year with a boat cruise:
- Fewer crowds – as soon as you are on the boat, it’s just you and your fellow passengers.
- You don’t have to worry about driving – you can drink and be merry, while cruising through the magnificent Cape Town harbour.
- It’s exclusive – only those who booked their spot will be joining your party.
- The cruise departs from and returns to the V&A Waterfront – a central location with many public transport options to get you home safely.
Get in touch with Tigger 2 right now and book your seat on our awesome New Year’s Eve boat cruise. It is the year-end treat that you deserve.
*All information is applicable to the date of publishing. All rates are subject to change. Ts & Cs apply.