Cruising in the Fairest Cape
In our minds, and there are many who agree with us, there simply is no better place to go on a cruise than on the blue waters of the fairest Cape – in Cape Town and along the glorious, picture perfect Cape coastline. The mention of a cruise conjures up images and thoughts of luxurious leisure, hot summer days, balmy summer evenings, and sunsets over the ocean off the Cape’s famous white beaches set against the dramatic backdrop of the mighty Cape Mountains.
It’s tempting. However, you may think that ocean cruising is a pastime reserved for people who are really wealthy. What if you desperately want to experience a cruise in the Cape, but don’t have the means to own or hire a fancy, expensive vessel that’s designed and equipped to cruise the ocean safely?
Exciting Options and Opportunities
We have the perfect solution, plus a host of exciting cruise options to boot. Our company, Tigger 2, was founded in 1996. We’re based in the marine precinct of Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront, from where we offer private and non-private charter boat cruises aboard our latest luxury flagship vessel, the Tigger 2 Royale, which we proudly launched in 2008.
Moreover, our cruises offer unique experiences, which you’ll treasure forever, and all cruise rates are remarkably reasonable, especially if you book your passage on a non-private charter cruise. Nonetheless, during January 2019, we’re offering a whopping 25% discount on all our private charters.
Irrespective of which type of luxury charter your select, you’ll be welcomed aboard Tigger 2 Royale at our V&A Waterfront mooring with a refreshing glass of Aperol Spritz. Once everyone’s on board, your cruise begins. Additional drinks and snacks may be obtained from our on-board cash bar. Your options include:
• Sunset cruise – This is a 1,5-hour duration, starting at only R400 per person for a non-private charter.
• Lunch or dinner cruise – These 2-, 3-, or 4-hour cruises start from R660 per person on a non-private basis.
• Sunday sundowner & dinner cruise – This is on offer from the 13th of January to the end of April 2019 from R670 per person for a non-private charter.
• Special occasions, weddings, team building, corporate charters, product launches, parties, and floating restaurant options are only offered on a private charter basis.
Within the range of luxury cruises we’ve listed above, we also offer a few additional options:
• 1,5-hour morning or afternoon cruise – from R350 per person (non-private).
• 2-hour snack cruise – from R580 per person.
• 2-hour special corporate braai cruise – from R580 per person.
Weird and Wonderful Cape Weather
We have various alternatives in place, should the weird and wonderful Cape weather not play along with our cruising plans. Notwithstanding the whims of the weather, we look forward to hosting your Cape cruise soon.
*All information is applicable to the date of publishing. All rates are subject to change. Ts & Cs apply.