A Big “Yes” to Delightful V&A Waterfront Boat Cruises
The modern V&A Waterfront development at Cape Town’s harbour in Table Bay is named in memory of two icons of the Victorian Era heyday of the British Empire – the long-reigning Queen Victoria and her seafaring son, Prince Alfred.
What Would Victoria and Alfred Think?
The V&A Waterfront is also the location of Tigger 2’s mooring for our sleek, modern charter cruise boat, the 17-metre Tigger 2 Royale, a prime example of how the art and science of modern boatbuilding have brought us safe and swift ocean cruises. One can only imagine how much Prince Alfred might have admired our vessel’s uncanny ability to cruise smoothly on choppy seas as only a catamaran can. It would even have impressed the queen, no doubt!
Taking Your Fancy Too
Have you long considered going on one of those chartered boat cruises that depart from the V&A Waterfront? You might be under the mistaken impression that such leisure trips are the preserve of the rich and famous. They’re not. But, are boat cruises for you? Answer these questions:
- Would you love to have a sensational new perspective of the scenic Cape Peninsula coastline?
- Are you mesmerised by the changing hues of African sunsets across the endless sky?
- Are you a romantic at heart?
- Do you enjoy a great party in the company of your friends?
- Alternatively, do you prefer the sense of peace and tranquillity of a restful cruise on the ocean?
- Would you jump at the chance of experiencing competitively priced boat cruises?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, it’s time for you to browse through the collection luxurious boat cruises we offer when you’re at Cape Town’s V&A Waterfront again. If you love the ocean, the timeless essence of the Mother City, and unforgettable sunset and dinner cruises, we are your next port of call, so to speak.
All information is applicable to the date of publishing. All rates are subject to change. Ts & Cs apply.