Outdoor Experiences Galore for All in Cape Town
Whether you prefer a more laid-back, leisurely, and somewhat sedentary lifestyle or you’re an outdoor, adventurous soul, perhaps an extreme sports junkie, on the go every waking minute of every day, the great outdoors and everything it has to offer in Cape Town is sure to attract you. Simply put, iconic Cape Town has plenty of sensational outdoor experiences to offer all personality types, ages, fitness levels, and personal preferences.
The general Cape Town area provides visits to the seaside with white sandy beaches in numerous locations, magnificent mountains, and majestic Table Mountain. There are valleys galore and quaint, charming Cape villages, not to mention traditional Cape fishing villages with their whitewashed thick walls and thatched roofs – home of much of the Cape’s delicious, freshly-caught seafood, best enjoyed al fresco.
A Myriad of Outdoor Experience Options
Those of leisurely disposition have an untold number of places to explore and view the outdoors, a kind of window shopping through an immense Cape window. Taking a drive takes on a new meaning in Cape Town, where there is so much to see and experience along the way, ideal for outdoor experiences that require no effort and minimal physical activity, as well as others which are active in the extreme.
Some of the outdoor experiences that Cape Town has to offer include:
- Walk, hike, or bike along routes and trails.
- Take a helicopter trip to Stellenbosch.
- Partake in wine route trips with wine tastings, accompanied by superb meals served outdoors, overlooking the vines and vineyards that produced the contents of your glass.
- Visit a variety of nature parks and be sure to include Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Take a cable car ride up Table Mountain, climb it, or abseil from the top if you’re adventurous and fit.
- Pick your own strawberries near Somerset West/the Strand.
- Enjoy horse riding on the beach.
- Snorkel with seals, scuba dive, or cage dive to view sharks in their natural habitat.
- Sandboard on dunes
- Zip line in the Hottentots Holland Nature Reserve for spectacular views if you have a good head for heights.
- Explore the attractions of the V&A Waterfront.
- Visit the Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Take a luxury boat cruise to Clifton’s 4th beach (weather dependent) with Tigger 2
Outdoor Experience Par Excellence
Tigger 2 Royale, our luxurious turbo-diesel powered cruiser, is available for private and non-private charters, which cater for romantic sunset cruises, lunches, dinners, special occasions, weddings, corporate functions, product launches, year-end events, team building, and simply for the beauty, pleasure, and fun of having an outdoor experience par excellence in Cape Town.