Terms and Conditions
1. A 50% deposit is required to confirm any reservations
2. The outstanding balance is required TWO days prior to date of charter. Alternative options are available on request
3. Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there will be no refunds. If the booking is confirmed with a 50% deposit and is cancelled within 2 weeks of the booking, the client will still be liable for the full payment of the charter.
4. Any cancellations after payments have been received will result in the forfeit of that payment. In special circumstances, determined by Tigger 2 charters, a 25% cancelation fee will be charged
5. Any no shows on the date of the booking will be charged at the full rate
6. If the client has not arrived or has not informed us of their late arrival telephonically, the booking will be cancelled without any refund and the vessel released for other tasks after 1 hour after the scheduled departure time.
7. Any non-payments that are required to be handed over for collection will be charged an additional 30% administration fee
8. A minimum of 7 days (seven days) notice is required for any decrease in guest numbers and any special dietary requirements (e.g: Halaal, vegetarian, etc)
9. Meals served either at sea at anchor or at the berth are weather dependent and the captains decision is final PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ALWAYS RETURN TO OUR MOORING 30MIN AFTER SUNSET AND THAT DINNER IS ALWAYS SERVED AT THE MOORING.
10. In the event of vessel being unable to cruise due to unsafe weather conditions, you have the option to postpone OR the function may still be held onboard as a floating venue. In this instance, a 25% credit will be credited on the charter rate. Cruising in the harbour does not qualify for the 25% discount
11. Boarding and disembarking for cruises is 15 minutes before departure and maximum of 15 minutes after charter. Thereafter hourly rates will be charged
12. Children under the age of 12 yrs are half price if accompanied by an adult. This is not applicable in peak season (December and January)
13. We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Diners Card, but conditions apply to credit card transactions. Contact us for details
14. Gratuities are optional
15. Our minimum departure fee is R 6000-00 excluding catering.
16. With regards to our onboard bar facility, it is possible to supply your own wine & sparkling wine ONLY as long as the bottles are pre-chilled and in your own coolers with ice. In this instance, a rate of R 450-00 for the first 10 bottles is charged & R20 per extra bottle.